AKILES WIRE MAC DUO
Akiles WireMac-Duo Binding Machine
- Punches and Closes both 3:1 AND 2:1 Pitch Wires
- 20 sheets single punching capacity (20 lbs paper)
- 14" width punching capacity with open sides for even wider documents
- All dies can be independently disengaged, to allow the punching of any size document while preventing partial side-end perforation.
- Closing capacity: From 3/16" to 1-1/4"
- Punching Pitch: 3:1, 3 holes per 1" 2:1, 2 holes per 1"
- Disengageable Dies: 40 dies 27 dies
- Punching Holes: Square 4mm x 4mm Rectangular 4mm x 5.5mm
- Binding Capacity: 3/16" - 9/16" 5/8 - 1-1/4"
- Punching Length: 14" with open throats for longer documents.
- Punching Capacity: 20 sheets of 20 lbs bond paper
- Die Disengagement Pins: For a clean and complete punching with different paper sizes.
- Continuous Punch Guide (3:1 Only) & Open Throats: For punching documents larger than 14".
- Depth Margin Controls: Provides the correct punching margin depth needed for all wire sizes and maximizes the document's tear resistance.
- Side Margin Controls: Provides a well-centered punch for all document sizes.
- Master Selector: Determines the correct: Wire Diameter, Closing Position, Depth Margin, Wire Pitch.
- Diameter Scale: Measures document's thickness in order to select best wire size option.
- Wire Closer Control: Adjusts the wire closer to close wires from 3/16" to 1-1/4"
- Closing Mechanism: Vertical
- Wire Snatch: Holds wire in place for easier inserting of sheets.
- Warranty: One Year
- Weight & Cubit Feet 53 Lbs & 2.22 CbFt
- Heavy Duty
Not sure which product is best for you? We're here to help!
Call us today at 800.732.2510!