BAUM 714XLT SUCTION FOLDER
The Baum 714XLT Ultrafold Air Feed Tabletop Paper Folder is ready to go to work for you anytime and anyplace you need it. It can easily handle coated stocks as well as highspeed copier and laser printed stocks. This paper folder has a speed of up to 35,000 sheets per hour (letter or A4 size paper), and can accomodate sheets up to 14 inch wide x 20 inch long . Even though the 714XLT is not an automated folder, the set-up is very simple.
- Non-marking, continuous feeding with bottom feed system.
- Toner resistant and static dissipative folding rollers.
- Sealed ball bearings, no lubrication needed.
- Removable cartridge design slitter shafts.
- Gear-driven folding rollers, no slippage during folding.
- Automatic roller tensioning.
- Quiet pump that handles both the vacuum and the air blow.
- UL approved.
- Rack and pinion gear side guides on feed table to maintain squareness.
- Second pass folding capability with exclusive air control system.
- Total counter.
- Loads and unloads from the same end of the machine.
View the full Baum 714 Brochure here
- Type Folder: Air feed, bottom feed
- Production Speed (sheets/hour): 35,000 Sheets (Letter Size or A4 Size)
- Maximum Sheet Size parallel: 14" x 20"
- Minimum Sheet Size: 3" x 5"
- Maximum Size Fold – #1 or #2 plate: 13.5"
- Minimum Size Fold: 2.25"
- Maximum Paper Weight: 65 lb cover
- Feeder Pile Height: 2"
- Fold Roll Diameter: 1.5"
- Fold Roll Material: Either Polyurethane or Combination Polyurethane/Steel
- Parallel Fold Roll Speed: Infinitely variable
- Operating Voltage: 110 VAC - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 1500 watts
- Amperage (pump): 13.6 amp
- Dimensions & Weights:
- Machine Dimensions: 27"H x 49"L x 24.5"W
- Weight (Net): 310 lbs
- Weight Parallel (Crated): 345 lbs
- Crate Size: 29" H x 29" W x 67" L
Not sure which product is best for you? We're here to help!
Call us today at 800.732.2510!