FELINS LOOP 1000 STRAPPING
Not all businesses that use banding and strapping procedures require an industrial weight machine, and the LoopPlus Tabletop Strapper from Felins is designed to accommodate this lighter weight grouping. The machine can easily sit on any desk or tabletop and bundle everything from mailings to supplies that are being transported, put into storage, or grouped together for any other reason. Banks can use these systems for making bundles of cash, printers can use them to bundle small printing jobs, and offices might use them to keep supplies tidy. There is really no limit to what this machine might do with bundles of all sizes and shapes. The LoopPlus Tabletop Strapper requires a standard wall outlet to operate and takes up only 14" x 16" on a desktop.
- Portable - at 45 lbs., this tabletop strapping machine can easily be moved to any location.
- Economical - low cost LoopStrap® makes all your banding affordable.
- Versatile - the adjustable loop feature allows you to bundle various size packages.
- Perfect for bundling incoming and outgoing mail.
- Perfect for banks and other financial institutions for bundling cash, checks, coin boxes, statements, lock box remittances and more.
- Can be used for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- Power Requirements: Available in 115 VAC, Single Phase, 60 Hz, 6.25 Amp or 220/240 VAC, Single Phase, 50 Hz, 3 Amp
- Dimensions: 27.5” L x 16.75” W x 8.25” H (699mm x 425mm x 210mm)
- Available Work Area: 14” x 16” (355mm x 406mm)
- Weight: LoopPlus 45 lbs. (21 Kg)
- Package Size: Maximum 60” (1.5M) circumference of strap fed automatically. Can be manually extended to greater than 60”.
- Speed: Loop Plus Maximum cycle speed is 20 straps/minute. Cycle speed dependent on bundle size and operator dexterity.
- Strap Sealing Process: Patented Tension-Weld® joint.
Not sure which product is best for you? We're here to help!
Call us today at 800.732.2510!