JAMES BURN CB30QS 12" AUTOMATIC PLASTIC COIL INSERTER & CRIMPER
The James Burn CB30QS 12” Coil Inserter is a compact, low-maintenance machine that requires no tools for basic setup and operation. This plastic coil inserter offers product speeds of up to 600 books per hour, and it automatically inserts, cuts, and crimps coils sized 8mm to 20mm into pre-punched documents.
The CB30QS Coil Inserter comes standard as a .2475 pitch, and it requires a 5x4 mm oval punch die. It can also be used in-line with an automatic coil forming machine for efficient in-line coil manufacturing and automatic insertion.
The CB30QS requires no tools for basic setup and operation. This coil inserter can also be used in-line with an automatic coil forming machine for efficient in-line coil manufacturing and automatic insertion.
The CB30QS is a compact, low maintenance workhorse, and is the most affordable as well as easy to use automatic coil inserter in the industry. It is perfect for any trade, in plant, or large office environment.
||5" to 12" (CB30QS-17 up to 17")
||8mm to 20mm (6mm, 7mm, and 22mm to 30mm with optional tooling)
|Compressed Air Requirement
||80psi @ 2 cfm.
||110v Single Phase 60 Hz
||36" W x 24" D x 42" H
||190 lbs. (unpacked)
||48" X 48" X 75"
- Setup is quick and no tools are required for basic setup and operation.
- So easy to use that it automatically inserts pre-cut coil lengths into pre-punched books and simultaneously crimps both ends in a single operation.
- Production speeds up to 600 books per hour.
- Comes standard as .2475 pitch and requires a 5 x 4mm oval punch die. (Optional 3:1 pitch available which requires a 6.5 x 5.5 mm oval punch dies for 22mm to 30mm size coil.)
- Built-in offcut handling and disposal.
- Hands free foot pedal actuated for two handed document placement.
- This coil inserter can even handle tabs and covers. Vertical book placement accommodates tabs and wider covers.
- 15 sets of spine formers; photo instruction manual and instructional video are included.
- Small Footprint and caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement.
Not sure which product is best for you? We're here to help!
Call us today at 800.732.2510!