CHALLENGE CHAMPION 305 TC PAPER CUTTER
The Challenge Champion 305 TC Paper Cutter features a 10.5" color touch-screen TC Controller that allows variable mode data entry, automatic fraction-to-decimal calculation, and unlimited program storage capacity.
The Challenge Champion 305 TC also delivers improved program creation with repeat and loop commands, USB and ethernet ports, label cutting and sheet division tools, and much more. Proudly manufactured in the United States with durable one-piece frame weldment construction.
- Proudly Manufactured in the United States
- 10.5” Color Touch Screen
- Challenge proprietary software and operation system
- Network ready with Ethernet and USB Ports
- Accepts .csv format program files making offline and automatic program loading simple and convenient
- Faster backgauge positioning
- Solid one piece frame weldment construction
- Improved streamlined program entry with repeat cut sequence commands
- Maximum Cutting Width: 30-1/2" / 77.5cm
- Minimum Cut: without false clamp plate 3/4" / 19mm
- with false clamp plate 2" / 5cm
- Maximum Cut Depth: 30-1/2"/ 77.5cm
- Clamp Opening: without false clamp plate 4" / 10.2cm
- with false clamp plate 3-3/4" / 9.5cm
- Clamping Method: Hydraulic and Manual
- Backgauge Contro:l Power and Manual
- Table Space: in front of knife 25" / 63.5cm
- behind knife 30-1/2" / 77.5cm
- Overall Height: 58-1/2" / 147cm
- Overall Width (with side tables): 78-1/2" / 200cm
- Overall Length: 71" / 180.4cm
- Net Weight (approximate): 2,360 lbs / 1,070 kg
- Shipping Weight (approximate): 2,700 lbs / 1,225 kg
- Standard Motor - 5 H.P. Three Phase, 60 Hz, AC
- 208/230 Volts, 25 Amps (service size 40 Amps) or
- 460 Volts, 11.5 Amps (service size 20 Amps)
Not sure which product is best for you? We're here to help!
Call us today at 800.732.2510!