MBM TRIUMPH 5260 CUTTER 20 3/8
The MBM Triumph 5260 is a heavy duty programmable cutter that is powerful, easy to operate and incredibly safe. In addition to the standard features of MBM's comprehensive SCS safety package, including electronic blade activation bars, switch locks, low voltage, IDEAL safety drive, automatic blade and clamp return and a disc brake for instant blade stop, what distinguished the Triumph 5260 from other heavy duty cutters in its class are the infrared safety light beams on the front table that prevent the cutter from operating if any obstruction is blocking the light, guaranteeing no stray hands or body parts on the table while cutting. For extra safety, the 5260 is designed so its blade depth can be adjusted from outside of the machine and, when needed, the blade or cutting stick can be replaced without removing the machine's cover.
- IR Safety Curtain. The IR light beam safety curtain covers the work area to ensure the highest level of operator safety.
- Electronic Hand Wheel. The electronic hand wheel, with infinitely variable speed control, is used for manual back gauge positioning.
- Easy Cut Blade Activation Bars. Patented EASY CUT blade activation bars ensure true, two-hand operation and allow blade and clamp to be activated independently.
- Programmable Back Gauge The control module for the power back gauge can store 99 programs with up to 99 steps in each.
- Tool Holder. Convenient, drop-in tool holder is located on the rear of the machine and keeps all tools necessary for routine maintenance (including blade changes) within reach.
- Safe Blade Changes. Blade changes can be made without removing the machine covers. The handy blade changing device covers the cutting edge of blade.
- VRCUT Impose:
- A barcode is automatically created that can be scanned for error-free job recall on the Triumph cutter.
- As an additional guidance measure, cut sequence numbers and arrows are printed on the sheet to guide the operator.
- Cutting Width: 20 3/8"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Narrow Cut: 1 3/8"
- Length Behind Blade: 20 3/8"
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz (20 amp dedicated line required)
- Motor Output (Horsepower): 2
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 44" x 33 7/8" x 51" (56 1/2" W with side tables)
Not sure which product is best for you? We're here to help!
Call us today at 800.732.2510!